Thursday, September 5, 2013

The biggest news of the summer

So the biggest news of the summer comes in a super small, raisin size packaging. :)
 
We are officially expecting baby Braithwaite #4.  Holy cow I have spent most of the past week laying on the couch trying my hardest to try not to think about food or smell anything foul.  Thankfully after mu appointment yesterday they gave me some nausea medicine which I did not know they had and it is amazing!  So thankful for that and the fact that I finally did some dishes today.
 
Baby is due middle end of April.  I calculated I was 8 week tomorrow but ultra sound showed 7 weeks tomorrow so we are going with that and will recalculate at 20 weeks they said.  The kids are all super exited and I am too just wishing I didn't feel so sick.  I am glad that we got all the summer fun in before I started getting sick though.  HUGE blessing and now I can be big and hot during the winter and have the baby just in time for next summer's fun! :) 
 
Feeling super blessed that's for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! We couldn't be more happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! This is so great Jess. I feel so silly today after talking to you. I wasn't expecting this great news. Okay, the girlies are definately coming to play. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting congrats maybe you'll get a little man this time if not another beautiful little girl!!! Have fun with the pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete