Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Achievement Days

Within the last 3 months I was called to be in the Achievement Days with the 8 year old girls.  I was thrilled to have this calling and have a lot of fun doing it with Ella. 
 
A few weeks ago we had all the girls wear their baptism dresses and took their pictures at the church building.  We printed the pictures at our next upcoming activity the girls get to make a mini scrapbook of these pictures with their friends.  They had a great time doing it.
 
I have to laugh the girl I am partners with has 5 boys so when I brought Princess music to play on my Ipad so the girls could dance around while they waited for their turn to have a picture she realized she and I live in pretty different worlds with a bunch of girls vs. boys. :)
 
I love these girls & the opportunity I have to serve in this capacity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment