Thursday, September 5, 2013

1st Day of School

My goodness - I have a 3rd grader!  Ella started 3rd grade on Tuesday at Summit Hills Elementary.  It is a new school that just got built in our neighborhood and because it's so close there are no buses.  She gets to ride her bike, walk or ride with somebody to school every day.  I think it makes things a little more exciting for her in the morning which is always good.
 
Her teacher is Ms. Havens who came from Discovery Elementary 2nd grade so Ella knew her and was comforted by that.  Sure do love this girl.
 
Despite her best persuading efforts I am making her continue piano.  She has such a talent in it and a great ability to memorize and learn quickly.  I know one day she will stop hating me for it.
 
Alissa got to start a little gymnastics class with her friend Hadley and couldn't be more excited.  When I went to get her she wanted to stay for the 2nd class. :)  Glad she is going to love it.   She starts Joy School next week with 2 other girls in the neighborhood.  She is such a sweetheart! 
 
Molly gets another year of tagging along with mom :)  I'm good with that though and I'm pretty sure she is too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment