Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cody & Kylie get married

My little brother Cody and his girlfriend Kylie have been playing house for the past year ish.. with plans to get married.  Sadly Kylie got a cyst on her ovary and needed insurance to get it taken care of so they happily got married at the courthouse on August 19th so they could more quickly add her to Cody's insurance.  As the Lord would have it Kylie's cyst started to drain and within the month had disappeared. :)  I love Kylie & her little girl Lily and am super excited to have them a part of our family.  She suits Cody well and adds so much to our family dynamic. 
 
We celebrated their marriage on Saturday at my parents house with an open house party.  Once again super fun to see cousins all dressed up in a fun setting.

 
Molly with her 50th cup of lemonade.   

 
We took a few unprofessional family photos at the end of the night. 
 
 
The girls. 

My siblings. 
 
My siblings & in law siblings.  The more complete picture. :)  However, am I squishing Kenny?
 
Awkward family photo.. not sure why they always insist we do this. ha! 
 
Love this family!  Sure are happy for my little brother Cody.  What a good guy and again so happy to add Kylie and Lily (#7 granddaughter) to our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment